I come from a solid software engineering background and am capable of designing, implementing and maintaining software projects on a professional level.
Java and its rich framework ecosystem have been my tooling of choice for years. Recently I've become more and more interested in modern web applications and browser-as-a-platform.
I deeply care about agile development, clean coding principles and providing stable, sustainable solutions.
At TU Wien I did research on modern ways of transmitting and storing medical data. Currently I’m employed at AGFA HealthCare where I work on providing internationally used medical imaging applications via the web.
10/2014 - 03/2017: Dipl.-Ing. (M.Sc.) Medical InformaticsTU Wien, Austria
Analysis, Design and Prototypical Implementation of a FHIR Compliant Veterinary Practice Management System
10/2010 - 06/2014 B.Sc. Medical InformaticsTU Wien, Austria
09/2002 - 06/2010 High schoolBundesgymnasium Oberpullendorf, Austria
Focus on computer and natural sciences
01/2018 Agfa HealthCare GmbH / Enterprise ImagingVienna, Austria
Development of a Java-Backend/API to provide medical imaging functionality to the web. Implementation of a modern Rx/Angular medical image viewer.
06/2017 - 11/2017 docbiz GmbH / Arzttermine.deBerlin, Germany
Development of a service-oriented, clinical booking system. Maintenance of existing web solutions. Administration of AWS based server infrastructur.
10/2014 - 01/2016 TU Wien / UE Verteilte SystemeVienna, Austria
Online and laboratory turtoring. Oral exams.
2013 - 2016 Various software development internshipsVienna, Austria
Frequentis AG, a3L-eSolutions Gmbh, S IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH (Sparkasse), MCW GmbH
- Occasional: Python, PHP, MATLAB, PL/SQL, Tcl
- Isolated: C++, C#
- Java: Spring (Boot), Hibernate, OSGi, RabbitMQ, HAPI FHIR
- Java UI: SWT, Java Swing, JavaFX, Eclipse RCP
- Java Test: JUnit, Selenium (e2e)
- Web: Angular, rxjs, node.js, vue.js, jQuery, Laravel, Symfony
- Web UI: HTML/CSS5, SASS, Stylus, Bootstrap, Material Design
- Web Test: Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Protractor (e2e)
- Angular: ngrx, ngrx/entity
- Visualization: Prefuse, VTK
- Modelling: UML, Eclipse Modelling Tools (ATL, XText, OCL, Kermata)
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Medical standards: DICOM, HL7 v2/FHIR
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI, AWS CodePipeline
- Dependency-Management: Maven, Gradle, Ant, yarn, npm
- Version management: Git, SVN
- Virtualization: Docker
- Administration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure
- Administration of UNIX systems
- Image editing and design using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- App development for Android
- German (native)
- Englisch (B2) (IAESTE-Berlitz Englisch Certificate 1-excellent)
- Spanish (A1)
Social skills and competences
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, eager to learn about new technologies and workflows
- Supportive worker with great team spirit
- Austrian driving license, type B